Friday, August 03, 2007

Duggars pop out kid #17... can her uterus now be considered a carry-on bag?

Oh yes. Those crazy-ass Duggars have procreated yet again, and get this: Less than 30 minutes after giving birth, the Duggars already were talking of having more.
Now, I've said my piece about this crazy-ass family before, but here's the thing: I'm 100% for reproductive freedom. And as much as I poke fun at them for treating one's vagina like a clown car... being 100% for reproductive freedom means they have the right to do so as much as I believe I also have every right to stop at 2 kids... because honest to Pete, nearly dying twice during my 2 very wanted pregnancies was enough for our marriage and family, not to mention our wallets and savings account, thankyouverymuch. But unfortunately, these "Quiverfull" Republican freaks do not reciprocate that same freedom sentiment. Their ultimate goal is not really to get rid of abortion. No no. That is just the scary- emotional- in- your-face- issue. The real goal of these Quiverfull folks is to "build an army for God" and getting rid of contraceptives completely... including for married couples... because ya know, as never been married and childless nutbags like Ann Coulter spew: Privacy rights between a man and wife is a right that liberals just made up. I don't know about you, but some outsider intervening in my marriage threatens my marriage, and NO ONE has the right to threaten the bond that I have with my husband. NO ONE. I don't care how "holier than thou" you claim to be. I not only take my love, friendship and relationship with Hubby deadly seriously, I also take our wedding vows that we spoke to each other and in front of God and others deadly seriously, too. Not to mention the fact that outsiders forcing their interventions onto a couple's marriage threatens that marriage AND that sounds mighty anti-Bible... particulary anti- marriage... to me and according to this passage: For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder" (Matthew 19:5-6). Oh that's right... actually doing what the Bible states wouldn't allow most Religious Frighters/ Republicans to cherry-pick Biblical passages to justify their own divorces, hatred of gays, women, the poor, needy, orphaned, and minorities. What was I thinking? This clearly out-of-date pix of the Duggars was used during big daddy Jim Bob's campaign as a former Repuke representative, and I guess it "endeared" him to some voter-types.... who exactly that would be is beyond me, except for maybe haters of the deadliest tool of Satan... ya know... pants for girls... which oddly enough, will probably work against the Duggars because while I'm not an expert or fashionista, I reckon the best form of birth control those girls never imagined will be those crazy ass Little House on the Prairie dresses... unless, of course, ya have a fetish for Laura Ingalls.. but that, my friends, sounds like a Dateline w/ Chris Hansen special just waiting to happen.

Posted by Tina :: 10:00 AM :: 16 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------