Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pat Robertson is a lying sack of gangrenous shit


Wolf Blitzer is currently in Jerusalem. He interviewed Rev Pat Robertson, who was there to meet w/the Rapture-lovin Religious Fright's fav Jewish buddy PM Olmert, and to let the Jewish people know how much he appreciated their bloody war w/Lebanon (and probably to kiss alot of ass after his "Sharon had a stroke due to Divine rebuke" announcement led to Israelis refusing to allow old Pat build an evangelical center in Israel). Anyhoo, we all already know that old Pat is crazy, but after watching this Blitzer interview, I can only reach this conclusion: Pat is a bloodthirsty ghoul who relishes the deaths of Lebanese children and he is a fork tongued lying sack of gangrenous shit. BLITZER: What about the innocent civilians who are dying in this war in Lebanon? ROBERTSON: It always grieves me and grieves all of us to see war. But you know, in order to take Omaha Beach, the United States lost 8,000 men to take down Adolph Hitler. It costs to fight terrorism. It costs to fight for freedom. Uh Pat, you crazy fuck, the people who stormed Omaha Beach were adult male soldiers. Adult soldiers who took an oath to kill and risk being killed. There are more Lebanese women and children being killed by Israel then there are armed adult men. CNN reporter Jim Clancy told Blitzer (just before the Pat interview) this: "We went to a funeral today in the southern suburbs. This was a funeral for 29 of the 41 victims of Monday's missile strike on an apt block here in Beirut. All of the people that were gathered here vehemently saying that their relatives had nothing to do with Hezbollah or other militant groups in Lebanon. Among those who were buried, a 10day old child. One man buried 12 of his family members. Suddenly in the midst of this funeral, there was another Israeli airstrike, in fact 2 of them within about 300 yards. Many of the mourners headed home after that." So, killing people who are burying their dead-- including a 10 day old baby-- THAT is merely collateral damage and the cost of freedom? Whose freedom? The people who hated Hezbollah before, who now feel free to hate Israel for utterly destroying their lives and their nation?? A 10 day old baby, Pat? If the death of that 10 day baby is merely collateral damage to you, then you had better STFU about abortion. Not another damned word about abortion you bloodthirsty hypocritical fuck. Then there is this absolute 100% lie outta Pat's 2 sided mouth: BLITZER: You remember, you caused quite a stir a few months ago when the former prime minister of Israel, Ariel Sharon, had a stroke. He remains in a coma even as we speak right now. And you suggested, but correct me if I'm wrong, that perhaps God was punishing Sharon for giving up Gaza. ROBERTSON: You know I was misquoted on that Wolf. If you read the tape, the transcript of what I actually said, (oh, we will!) I talked about my love of this man. I prayed w/ him, I met with him on a number of occasions. He had a luncheon here for me in my honor. And I was just pointing out what the Prophet Joel had to say about this being God's land and God looks at it very seriously. And I said woe unto those who would under the pressure of the US or the UN give up God's land. But I didn't say this was God's judgment on this man that I was very fond of. I was misquoted." Oh really? How did your growing nose NOT poke out Blitzer's eye? You not only suggested that God was punishing Sharon for giving up Gaza, you also suggested that former Israeli PM Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated for trying to do the same (via Media Matters): Robertson: I am sad to see him (Sharon) in this condition. But I think we need to look at the Bible and the Book of Joel. The prophet Joel makes it very clear that God has enmity against those who, quote, "divide my land." God considers this land to be his. You read the Bible, he says, "This is my land." And for any prime minister of Israel who decides he going carve it up and give it away, God says, "No. This is mine." And the same thing -- I had a wonderful meeting with Yitzhak Rabin in 1974. He was tragically assassinated, and it was terrible thing that happened, but nevertheless, he was dead. And now Ariel Sharon, who was again a very likeable person, a delightful person to be with. I prayed with him personally. But here he is at the point of death. He was dividing God's land, and I would say woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the EU, the UN or America. God said, "This land belongs to me, you better leave it alone." So Pat, you lying sack of gangrenous shit, what part of that was misquoted exactly? Just the parts where you said that God was punishing those men for giving up Gaza? Or the parts that expose you to be absolutely 100% anti-Christian, a liar and insane?
Posted by Tina :: 1:29 AM :: 9 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------