Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Gay Old Party!

So, I could wax poetically about 9/11, but frankly, that date pisses me off so much that I simply don't have it within me this year. THAT date has, for all practical purposes, ruined our nation, allowed a band of soulless power hungry ghouls steal away our very country, decimate our military, lie us into a bloodletting, and destroy a civilization that was the birthplace of civilization. So, instead, I will focus on something that simply begs to be addressed: The Gay Old Party. All GOP criminals & Hypocritical Harriets, really hear this from a fag hag who cares: My GOP sisters... closets are soooo yesterday, and lovers' quarrels that end in sour- queen murder are just never pretty, okay? So, please girls, do yourself a big old favor, end the drama, and come OUT come OUT wherever you are and give up that secret membership to the Self Hating Blowjob Party. C'mon... I'm sure if you nervous nellies pray r-e-a-l-l-y, r-e-a-l-l-y hard for forgiveness, even this guy can forgive ya... and maybe... just maybe... Diaper David Vitter's Big Easy hooker can let you romp in her naughty lingerie closet for a bit. Girl, after she kicks out the skeletons and Depends, there should be plenty of room!
Posted by Tina :: 12:30 AM :: 16 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------