Friday, August 04, 2006

Is it Coulter? Is it Hitler? You Decide!

What is it w/this bony bitch and her incessant claims that people are gay? Ann Coulter suggested that Sen Hillary Clinton (D-NY) is gay: "I'd say that's about even money" on Sen Clinton "coming out of the closet" in 2008." What's up Mann? Have those hormone shots you've been taking to shrink your dick made your gaydar go off kilter, ya crazy bitch? But at least this quiz of Coluter/ Hitler quotes cracked me up. And I did pretty well: 10 correct/4 wrong... sigh... that just means I can spot that crazy emaciated hag's words at 10 paces, and it really reminded me of this quiz of Pat Robertson & Jerry Falwell/ Osama bin Laden quotes. Sharpen your No 2's kiddies.. no talking... and no looking on each other's papers.
Posted by Tina :: 12:32 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------