Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bush's 60th Birthday


Bush turns the big 60 today... I know... I know: So many needed organs for donation, and this fucking guy still walks around w/ a perfect heartbeat & set of corneas. Anyhoo, I think this place offers plenty of perfect gifts for Dear Leader (I think the big, black shiny one-- the 3rd gift on the list-- would be especially nice for Dubya). And can ya believe it? Even Kim Jong Il sent Bush a card... and a great big firey candle that may land in CA, which oddly enough, Bush has decided to pretty much ignore. Personally, I think the only appropriate gift for Bush would be a flaming skull from any number of people Bush has gotten killed in his imperialistic bloodletting. Let him make a wish & blow that out...but that's just me.
Posted by Tina :: 1:02 AM :: 13 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------