Saturday, May 27, 2006

Mr. "What 4th Amendment?" Hayden is Leading the Stasi... ooops... the CIA Now


Well, the Dems did it. They rolled over, which is pretty easy when you have no spine, and let Chicken Little's look-alike become the head honcho at the CIA. Thanks. Dems couldn't even stand up and fight against the very guy who took a giant whiz on the 4th Amendment and actually said that probable cause does not have to exist in search and seizure AND who happily lead the NSA into illegally spying on Americans. Oh, yeah... and the next time you Dems call my house, like you just did Fri evening, this time from the DCCC, please remember what I told you on the phone tonight: "The Dems bent all of us over with Alito. Now they did it again with Gen Hayden. Why should I give money to the people who bend me over & stick it to me with sand on the end of it? What would my money goes towards? A lube fund so it doesn't hurt so much next time?" Stunned silence was all I heard, followed by a few nervous coughs, and then: "We'll try you back in a few months, okay Mrs Fuzzy & Blue?" To which I said: "Why? Am I going to suddenly begin to like anal rape?" He hung up.
Posted by Tina :: 1:08 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------