Wednesday, March 22, 2006

KY Law would outlaw Lap Dances

Now, I'm not the kind of girl who would want another chick doing a lap dance for me, but I do think it should remain legal for fuck's sake. But I guess Kentuckyians feel differently: If SB 250 passes the House, counties will have a state law that undergirds local, more-detailed regulations. This offers extra protection to communities if local regulations are challenged in court. Regardless of existing regulations, SB 250 would bolster local regulations on sexually oriented businesses by placing a ban on total nudity and requiring that seminude employees keep a six-foot distance from patrons. Funny, but Crooked Ernie Fletcher the Gov just seemed like such a lap dance kind of guy to me.
Posted by Tina :: 12:27 AM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------