Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mad King George: Certifiably Insane


How I'd love to see him wear that jacket. Pix courtesy of UggaBugga Blog.
This afternoon, it was all about Bush being in Cleveland at the City Club. I had to choke down my PB & J and Cup of Noodles while his irratating voice flooded the room, and I was struck by how fucking delusional this man really is. Thankfully, Olbermann and Crooks & Liars zeroed in on the part that almost made noodles come flying out of my nose: Bush: "First-just if I might correct a misperception, I don't think we ever said, at least I know I didn't say that there was a direct connection between Sept 11th and Saddam Hussein." In days gone by in the SOTU 3 yrs ago: Bush: "Saddam Hussein aids and protects terrorists, including members of al-Qaeda."Now-anyone listening and watching his speech back then would make that connection easily enough since al-Qaeda was responsible for 9/11-don't you think? Keith analyzes it very nicely. Olbermann: "Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda in the same sentence separated by 7 words. Sept 11th and Saddam Hussein- 2 sentences later, separated by 6 words. Who does the President think he's F'n kidding?" Indeed. Who does he think he's fucking kidding? Maybe those lil voices inside his empty head.
Posted by Tina :: 1:40 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------