Monday, February 13, 2006

Crap! Why wasn't Scalia Hunting w/Cheney?

Personally, I'm just disappointed that Justice Wingnut Scalia wasn't on this particular hunting trip w/Cheney, but isn't it strange that this shooting happened on Saturday afternoon, yet NOT a single report was released until late Sunday afternoon? And get this: "Armstrong said emergency personnel traveling with the vice president treated Whittington's wounds and he was transported to Christus Spohn Kleberg Hospital." Emergency personnel travels w/5 Deferments Dick on his hunting outings? How much does that fucking cost us taxpayers?? If your health is so bad that a freakin ambulance needs to accompany your hunting soirees, maybe you need to take up stamp collecting asshat. Well, despite the obvious shady cover-up overtones (which is just typical BushCo), this release is PRICELESS!: USNewsWire: "James and Sarah Brady made comments today related to Vice President Cheney's reportedly accidental shooting yesterday in Texas. "Now I understand why Dick Cheney keeps asking me to go hunting with him," said Jim Brady. "I had a friend once who accidentally shot pellets into his dog - and I thought he was an idiot." "I've thought Cheney was scary for a long time," Sarah Brady said. "Now I know I was right to be nervous." Yeah Sarah... we all are sweating bullets nervously when it comes to scary Cheney.
Posted by Tina :: 12:24 AM :: 13 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------