Friday, February 10, 2006

Bush Lies Again: "I did not have friendly relations with that man called Abramoff."

Well, okay, so Bush didn't actually say that, but he has repeatedly falsely claimed that he did not know Abramoff or that he had never even met him... despite these facts: 1.) Pictures prove that Abramoff and Bush did meet. 2.) Abramoff's emails prove that he had been invited to Bush's ranch in Aug '04, but b/c it was Shabbos (Saturday for Orthodox Jews) Abramoff couldn't go to the Crawford Ranch. (What a pious man of Jewish faith Abramoff is, eh? I guess bilking Indians out of millions is a part of his Jewish faith that I have never been made aware of though) 3.) Abramoff himself claims that he met w/Bush a dozen times and even joked around w/Dubya. And according to Abramoff's emails: "Bush "has one of the best memories of any politicians I have ever met," Abramoff wrote to Kim Eisler of Washingtonian magazine. "The guys saw me in almost a dozen settings, and joked with me about a bunch of things, including details of my kids." He joked around w/you AND made comments about your kids? Sheesh... I guess all of those yrs of cocaine and hard drinking have magically & conveniently sapped away Bush's memory, huh? Kind of like how Bush has no memory of Ken Lay being his friend Kenny-Boy?
Posted by Tina :: 12:23 AM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------