Friday, February 10, 2006

Libby:My Bosses Made Me Do It--Ollie North Jr.

It is no shock that Libby's lawyer is the same guy who represented that other lying sack of Republican shit Oliver North in Reagan's personal clusterfuck known as Iran Contra. So what do you think Libby's "defense" is? Exactly what Ollie North's was: "My higher ups made me do it. Golly gee, I was just following orders." WaPost: "Cheney's former chief of staff Scooter Libby testified that his bosses instructed him to leak info to reporters from a high-level intelligence report that suggested Iraq was trying to obtain WMDs, according to court records in the CIA leak case. To refresh your memory on all things evil that was Reagan (if your stomach can handle it... thank God I was but a wee child in the 80s... but my school lunch did have a vegetable like ketchup thanks to Reagan!) please check out this site that does an amazing job of providing great pix and a timeline of Reagan's times and crimes.
Posted by Tina :: 12:26 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------