Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tag... I'm It

I've been tagged by Dimitri Alexander at CafeDA...
7 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1.) See the Hagia Sophia in Turkey. 2.) Vacation in Mexico. 3.) Have another child... maybe? 4.) See that lovely city that I so love--New Orleans-- back to the way it was when I left. 5.) See the reproductive rights women currently have in this nation remain legal and accessible. 6.) See all anti-gay legislation, anti-gay hatred & intolerance stopped immediately. 7.) See our beautiful BabyGirl happy, healthy, productive, and free from tyranny.
7 THINGS I CAN'T DO:
1.) Juggle. 2.) Whistle loudly. 3.) Write my name while peeing. 4.) Stop my mother-in-law from hating me for being a Catholic & a Democrat. 5.) Make my in-laws want to speak to, touch, hold, or hug, and/or be a part of their only grandchild's life (i.e. my daughter's life.) 6.) Stop being cynical about Republicans. 7.) Stop being cynical about Religious Frighters.
7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO BLOGGING:
1.) Having an outlet to rant and vent. 2.) Having an audience to rant and vent to. 3.) Meeting like minded people around the world. 4.) Allows me to do "big people" business since I am with pre-schoolers all day. 5.) Keeps me completely up to date on news and world events. 6.) Having a window into other people's lives that I would otherwise not have. 7.) I get to document all of BushCo's ceaseless mistakes and crimes.
7 THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN:
1.) Oh c'mon! 2.) You have got to be kidding me. 3.) Oh Jesus, Joseph and Mary! 4.) Damn 5.) Fuck 6.) For the love of God. 7.) I love you
7 BOOKS I LOVED IN 2005:
1.) "The Politics of Jesus" by John Yoder. 2.) "Not in Your Lifetime" by Anthony Summers. 3.) "Year of the Hyenas: A Novel of Murder in Ancient Egypt" by Brad Geagley. 4.) "Adrian Mole and the Weapons of Mass Destruction" by Sue Townsend. 5.) "The Truth (with jokes)" by Al Franken. 6.) "The Secret Magdalene" by Ki Longfellow. 7.) "Jesus and the Lost Goddess : The Secret Teachings of the Original Christians" by Freke & Gandy
7 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1.) Godfather I, II, & III. 2.) The Big Lebowski. 3.) Some Like It Hot. 4.) Pulp Fiction. 5.) Friday. 6.) Adam's Rib. 7.) The Shining.
Posted by Tina :: 1:19 AM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------