Friday, April 01, 2005

The Pope's Health is in God's Hands

All day today, the news about the Holy Pontiff's failing health has been continously updated. I may differ and sometimes completely disagree with the Pope on many issues, but I pray that his passing (which appears to be coming at any hour now in the very early hours of Friday EST) is peaceful and painless. He is the only Pope that I have known for my entire life, and I pray that his successor has one tenth of this Pope's pure heart, honest belief, and integrity. If so, the future of Catholics will be in good hands and led by a good soul, but Pope John Paul can never be replaced or replicated, and he will be deeply missed and rightly revered.
Posted by Tina :: 1:06 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------