Friday, April 22, 2005

DeLay: Closer to God

DeLay says that all of the "trumped up" accusations & scrutiny of the Dems has made him "closer to God". Yeah, and this Nine Inch Nails song came to mind, b/c ya know DeLay... many people feel closer to God in varying circumstances: "You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I've got no Soul to tell Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself I want to fuck you like an animal I want to feel you from the inside I want to fuck you like an animal My whole existence is flawed You get me closer to god".---"Closer" Nine Inch Nails (words by Trent Reznor)
Posted by Tina :: 12:14 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------