Thursday, April 21, 2005

GOP to Foster Kids:You Can Rot in an Orphanage

Rep Robert Talton (R-TX) intoduced an amendment in TX, that has now passed, that will outsource state employees jobs as case workers for Child Protective Services to private companies, and will not allow gays, lesbians, and bisexuals become foster parents b/c Talton says that "homosexuality is a learned behavior" & "if it were up to me, I'd just leave kids in orphanages" than see gays raising a child. Gee, I have 2 gay male friends who I have been friends w/since elementary school, and both of them are the product of 2 hetero people married to each other (both couples are still married to each other) so how exactly did these 2 gay men learn their gay behavior? By that rationale, they should be straight, married, and have children, right? I didn't learn to be hetero; I simply AM hetero. They didn't learn to be gay; they simply ARE gay. Republicans didn't learn to be human; they simply have no hearts, morals or brains.
Posted by Tina :: 12:17 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------