Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hmm... my phone service and DSL are finally back after being MIA since a winter storm blew into Ohio. It must be a freakin Christmas miracle! We were told not to expect service until sometime after the 27th. Speaking of this month, December has been, in a word, sick. No, I'm not talking about all the stomach churning and ceaseless nausea that BushCo and all the presidential candidates have caused. No, see I've seen my pediatrician more times than I'd care to repeat, and I'm sure more than my health insurance will pay. My kiddos have simply been unable to shake their illnesses, which have morphed into new illnesses that require new doctor visits and new prescriptions. Sooo... I can honestly say that I look foward to a healthy and happy New Year. Don't get me wrong, Christmas is still a wonderful time of year, especially since BabyGirl is r-e-a-l-l-y trying to convince Santa that she has been a supah-doopah girl this yr (check out her face in the pix below as she sits on Santa's lap...oh yeah... she's seriously sweating it as she wonders if Santa actually sees EVERYTHING and really knows when you've been bad or good for goodness' sake) plus, it is Lil Man's 1st Christmas, so we do have much to celebrate. But, I do look foward to wrapping 2007 up and spending a quiet winter that involves oodles of healthiness & plenty of wishing for an end to the war in Iraq. So, my dear beloved blogger friends and cherished ones, from me and mine, to you and your's, may you have a very Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Year, and let's all wish and pray for peace. I think it is what the Prince of Peace would want during this time of the celebration for His birth... no matter what the bloodthirsty religious wingnuts try to tell me.

Posted by Tina :: 12:30 AM :: 16 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------