Saturday, October 21, 2006

My 7th Wedding Anniversary


Monday is my 7th wedding anniversary, but we will be celebrating this weekend. So, I'll be taking a wee break, and I'll be back in a few. To my Hubby: I know I have been very moody as of late, but these pregnancy hormones have been getting the better of me at times. I really do appreciate your patience, believe me. You are a wonderful and loving husband and father. I love being your best friend. I love being your companion. I love being your wife. And oh yeah... I love being your baby's momma. I love you honey. I love our little family that will be expanding in Spring time, and I love the happiness we've made together. I'd marry you again in a second.
Posted by Tina :: 1:31 AM :: 14 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------