Friday, June 16, 2006

My BabyGirl Ballerina Bunny's Birthday


I'll be takin a few days off from Fuzzy and Blue because I have 10 million things to do over the next few days. Hubby and I have lots of fun planned with our beautiful BabyGirl Ballerina Bunny (as you can clearly see by her attire) this weekend and next week. Although her birthday isn't officially until next week, my father requested that we celebrate it this Father's Day weekend due to his work schedule. And when my dad puts in a specific request, I am a dilligent and dutiful daughter and try to make him happy. So, have a good weekend all and I'll be back in a few, and to all of you dads out there, may you have a wonderful and Happy Father's Day.
Posted by Tina :: 1:18 AM :: 17 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------