Monday, May 15, 2006

Randi Rhodes: Kicking Chickenhawk Ass

Air America's Randi Rhodes put a mighty hurting on a yellow chickenhawk War Fan (via Crooks & Liars): FERGUSON: Randi, I have friends in Iraq, OK? RHODES: Listen, you should be in Iraq. You're 22. When I was 22, I was in the military. Why aren't you there? FERGUSON: I'm 24 yrs old. RHODES: Why aren't you there? Then go. FERGUSON: And just because I support something doesn't mean I have to always go fight. RHODES: You go. You go. Go ahead. You go and then you come back because you know what happens when we come back? FERGUSON: I support the Yankees doesn't mean I wear their uniform. RHODES: Once you've served, you come back, and you're suddenly a liberal. Do you know why, Ben? Because you're only as good as the weakest. And that's why you aren't in the military." Yikes Ben. Looks like a liberal woman handed your yellow balls back to you on a spineless War Fan platter.
Posted by Tina :: 12:44 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------