Sunday, May 07, 2006

GOP Wingnut plan: Ban Contraceptives

Want the absolute shit scared out of ya? Then read this from the NYTimes. I got one thing to say about this: I am a married adult. How dare these morally bankrupt cretins in Christian clothing think that they have one iota of business trying to dictate to me and my husband what we do or do not do in our marital bed? Until the Pope, the Catholic Church or any other religion pays our mortgage, keeps my family fed, and helps us "manage" all the stress and responsibilities that comes with parenthood THEN they can dictate how many children we have. Until then, they can shut the hell up and mind their own business b/c what goes on in my marital bedroom is NONE of their business. I would think that they have enough sex going on under the very roofs of their churches that they would simply be too busy to care about my sex life w/ my husband.
Posted by Tina :: 12:36 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------