Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The saddest fucking thing I ever read..... DIY Abortion Manual

I am the mother of a 3 yr old daughter & I willingly and happily conceived her w/my husband. But I found myself crying uncontrollably while reading this Do It Yourself Abortion Manual via Molly Saves the Day. I am beyond pissed. I am beyond furious. I am sickened that in the yr 2006, as an American woman in my child bearing yrs, I have to save something like this on my computer... just in case. Just in case I am raped. Just in case my daughter is raped. Just in case either one of us is faced with a situation that is beyond our control. God damn these immoral fundamentalists to Hell... each and every last one of them. I want my fucking country back. I want my civil rights back. And I want my child to grow up in a nation that protects her rights rather than takes them away and treats her as a slut whose only purpose in life is to be a birthing cow for their version of God.
Posted by Tina :: 12:38 AM :: 10 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------