Thursday, March 16, 2006

If Dems Blow Off Feingold Censure........ then They can Blow Me

Well... that will of course prove to be anatomically impossible... but ya get my drift, no? Let's all remember the Dems' "Alito-anal-rape-debacle". The Dems were hounded by those of us who called, faxed, and emailed continuously... only to be told that we had to bend over and stop fighting b/c that would only make it worse. Now we have the "Feingold-fucked-over-debacle". Rawstory reports that the Dems are willing to roll Feingold over and conveniently forget the lube. My Left Wing reports there are luckily some on board w/ Russ. But Digby tears the weakassed Dem "we can't get on board" argument apart piece by piece; making completely valid points that give me a glimmer of hope. My stand is this: Vote for censure or blow me. Vote for censure or you can not only blow me... you can kiss my white girl booty and wave goodbye to my money. Our essential civil rights are at stake here. The rule of law is at risk. It doesn't get any bigger than this. If Dems cannot support even a censure resolution (as they did w/Clinton) they cannot gain my support in the future. Every single senator put their hand upon the Bible and swore an oath to uphold the Constitution. So did Bush. Bush has already admitted to whipping it out and pissing all over the Constitution AND said he would do it AGAIN and AGAIN. If our senators (both Repub and Dem) cannot demand that our Constitution be upheld as they swore (here's Frist's plan on censure here), then they DO NOT deserve my financial support nor the right to make decisions about our laws. PERIOD. Now contact the Dems and tell them this. You can use this letter to make it easier... I'm sure Christopher won't mind. And while we're at it, let's defend Russ from these kind of GOP attacks from the likes of Sen Allard, who said of Feingold: "He has time and time again, taken on the side of terrorists that we're dealing with in this conflict." Of course... if you question Bush's crimes, you must love terrorists.
Posted by Tina :: 12:24 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------