Sunday, February 26, 2006

I Was Tagged by Renegade Eye

Yes... I was tagged again. But this tag had questions that I hadn't seen before. 1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies? Usually color, BUT some genres of movies are simply better in black and white. 2: What is the 1 single subject that bores you to near-death? Anything that comes out of the mouth of my Neo-Nazi brother-in-law. 3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music? CD's. 4: You are handed one 1st class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and $10 million cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going … Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run? Nope, I would be going nowhere. I would never willingly leave my husband and child. 5: Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now? G-R-E-E-D 6: How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue? "You say you want a revolution... Well you know... We all want to change the world." 7: You are given the chance to go back and change 1 thing in your life; what would that be? I would have defended a childhood friend from a bully in 7th grade. 8: You are given the chance to go back and change 1 event in world history, what would that be? I would render Barbara and George H. Walker Bush infertile. 9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry –Which do you choose? Absolutely the opera... NEVER the Grand Ole' Opry. 10: What is the 1 great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve? Who was Jack the Ripper. 11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal? Joyce Carol Oates. A 3 cheese and spinach lasagna, greek salad, and cinnamon iced banana cake. 12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky — what’s the 1st immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact? Nothing, b/c I don't do good b/c of a fear of hell... I do it b/c it is simply the right thing to do. And since I was tagged, I am going to tag 4 fellow bloggers: 1.) Earl, 2.) Silly Adventures, 3,) Dicky Doodles, & JulianB. Yeh... I know you're all cursing me under your breath, but I really do want to see your answers partly out of curiosity and partly to get to know you better.
Posted by Tina :: 12:05 AM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------