Monday, November 07, 2005

AZ: Married Women Can't Vote & Coulter Loves It

I hyphenated my name when I got married for 2 important reasons: 1) Hubby's last name is incredibly common & 2) I wanted to keep my Italian last name & my father has no sons. But, legally, my last name is not the same name that appears on my birth certficate- a certificate which proves that I was born in OH and that I am a legal US resident. Read this LATimes article, which exposes the horrendous new voter requirement in AZ: "In Maricopa County(Phoenix) more than 10,000 people trying to register have been rejected for being unable to prove their citizenship. Yvonne Reed, a spokeswoman for the recorder's office, said that most are US citizens whose married names differ from their birth certificates or who have lost documentation. A stringent new voter ID law being put into effect in AZ (Prop 200, which voters approved last yr, requires Arizonans to prove US citizenship to register to vote and to show a photo ID at the polls) was said to be designed to keep illegal immigrants from voting -- but it will also prevent 1000s of legitimate voters from casting ballots, election officials say, most of which are married women who have taken hubby's last name. Hmm, will Sen McCain's wife be rejected to vote since she took his last name? Silly me... why should that even matter since fellow GOPers like Ann Coulter say this about women voting: "I think women should be armed but should not vote...women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it...it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care." - Politically Incorrect, February 26, 2001. OR this: "It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 - except Goldwater in '64 - the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted." - [5] May 17, 2003. What I wouldn't give to rip out that cunt's giant Adam's apple w/my bare hands. YES... I went there w/the C-word & I'd say it a million times more about that deranged douchebag. Read all of her vomitous quotes and tell me she's not a flaming cunt. Hell, according to this, even her own relatives can't stand her, her evil ways and her rank body odor.
Posted by Tina :: 12:17 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------