Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Paul Hackett Calls Rush "Fat Ass Drug Addict"

I love Hackett more and more. On The Ed Schultz radio Show, Hackett said this about being attcked by Rush LAMEbaugh and being called a "staff puke" (mp3 file): "That's typical for that fat ass drug addict to come up with something like that... the consensus is Rush doesn't know squat about patriotism. He's typical of the new Republican. He's got a lot of lip and he doesn't walk the walk. . I went to Iraq because I wanted to serve my country and be with my Marines... Ask Rush how come he wasn't taking phone calls for the 2 days when he was on the attack w/ me...That's because he was getting thousands of calls from veterans from this war and other wars who were clogging up his phone lines, giving him an earful." A Dem w/balls. I love him! Hat tip to Bobcat JH.
Posted by Tina :: 12:02 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------