Monday, May 08, 2006

Bush's best moment in office? Fishing


Wow. Looks like they found a good spot ! And they didn't have to feed the fish. No wonder this nation is such a clusterfuck (via Reuters): When asked about his high point since becoming president in Jan 2001, Bush told German newspaper Bild am Sonntag: "You know, I've experienced many great moments and it's hard to name the best. I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound (3.402 kilos) perch in my lake." Too bad he didn't bother fishing people out of the floods left behind in Katrina's wake, huh? Bush said the worst moment was Sept 11 when hijacked planes crashed into the World Trade Centre in NY and the Pentagon in DC: "In such a situation it takes a while before one understands what is happening." (Clearly asshole, you already knew the 1st plane had struck before you skipped into that classroom to read about goats) "I would say that this was the hardest moment, once I had the real picture before my eyes." Once you had the real picture before your eyes? So was that before or after you ran and hid like a lil boy pissing his pants and let The Big Dick call all the shots?
Posted by Tina :: 12:53 AM :: 10 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------