Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rove Cooperating w/Fitz: Leads to VP

Could it be? Are the aspens turning on each other in the WH? RawStory: "Rove is providing info on deleted emails, erased hard drives and by providing the dates and recipient info of the deleted emails, he was able to chart a path for Fitzgerald directly into the office of the VP." But this tidbit from TalkLeft makes me almost pee my pants in disappointment: "My instincts tell me Rove will still have to plead to making a false statement to fedrl officials. But he's now worked himself down to probation & no jail in exchange for his cooperation. Fitz may allow him to remain uncharged until Libby's trial is over, and then let him plead to a single false statement count." Damn! I was so hoping for 25 to life for Rovey the Toad.
Posted by Tina :: 12:19 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------