Saturday, March 25, 2006

Domenech resigned from the WashPost

The WaPo plagiarist quits... but it wasn't his fault. Oh no. It was those damned liberals' fault: "The truth is, no conservative could write for the Post without being subject to the gauntlet of the liberal attack machine. In the course of accusing me of racism, homophobia, bigotry, and even (on one extensive Atrios thread) of having a sexual relationship with my mother, the leftists shifted their accusations to ones of plagiarism. You can find the major examples here: I link to this source only because I believe it's the only place that hasn't yet written about how they'd like to rape my sister." Lying about us wanting to rape his sister? Boinking his momma? Yikes! This freak has issues. But he did apologize... NO, not to the WaPo, but to his rabid sycophants at RedState and NRO.
Posted by Tina :: 12:14 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------