Wednesday, January 18, 2006

WTF? Tell Me If This Makes Any Sense

OK, my pt is not to get into any kind of argument about the death penalty (I have made my feelings clear in several previous posts) but please, someone... anyone... explain this to me b/c I am beyond confused (via CNN): "Having suffered a heart attack back in Sept, Cali deathrow inmate and Choctaw Indian Clarence Ray Allen had asked prison authorities to let him die if he went into cardiac arrest before his execution, a request prison officials said they would not honor. "At no point are we not going to value the sanctity of life," said prison spokesman Vernell Crittendon. "We would resuscitate him, then execute him." WTF?? Oh that's right... this the wisdom of the Culture of Life talking.
Posted by Tina :: 12:02 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------