Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bush: You Can't Read my Personal Stuff

Imagine all this: Bush can illegally wiretap us, but when turn about is fair play, the lying ratprick weasel cries foul (via Register UK): "US prez George Bush has admitted he does not send personal emails to daughters Jenna and Barbara for fear that his "personal stuff" might end up in the public domain. Bush says it's a personal privacy issue: "I don't want you reading my personal stuff," he admitted, adding: "There has got to be a certain sense of privacy. You know, you're entitled to how I make decisions. And you're entitled to ask questions, which I answer (notably w/nothing but LIES). I don't think you're entitled to be able to read my mail between my daughters and me." Well, well, well... I guess the King is the only one who gets to enjoy any privacy though, huh?
Posted by Tina :: 12:04 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------