Tuesday, May 09, 2006

HUD:Don't like Bush? Then NO Contracts

DallasBizJrnl: HUD Secretary Alphonso Jackson says this to contractors looking to get HUD govt contracts: "Why should I reward someone who doesn't like the president, so they can use funds to try to campaign against the president? Logic says they don't get the contract. That's the way I believe." Hmm, so our tax dollars that HUD receives can only go to Bush lovers? Well, since I'm not a Bush lover I guess that means that I don't have to pay taxes, huh? Funny, but NO WHERE does HUD's mission statement say that you must be a party loyalist to get a govt contract, but oftentimes fascism is not laid out in black & white print, no? WTF is next? Low-income public school students won't get their free lunches if they don't like Bush? Why doesn't Jackson just have the balls to rename HUD w/ a name that it truly deserves?: My Little Cronies.
Posted by Tina :: 12:52 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------