Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Italian TV: White Phosphorus Used by US in Iraq

You can read the translated article from La Repubblica, or you can watch this 27 mins clip in English of the Italian broadcast here, if you can stomach what it reveals. I watched it and I am fucking furious. No, this is not the 1st time I have heard that the US military used chemical weapons in Iraq. In fact, I even posted about this exact topic on March 14/05. But to actually see a Brit govt worker quit her govt job b/c she cannot in good conscience help the UK hide the use of MK 77/ Napalm in Iraq, and to see 2 US soldiers admitting that white phosphorus was used in Fallujah, that they had to wait for Bush's '04 election "win" in order to launch their Fallujah attacks, and that they were told to kill indiscriminately made my blood boil. America is better than this. Our soldiers are better than this. Our insane dictator president and his vice prez henchman and the WH minions are NOT above this. They are fucking criminals. Every last one of 'em. My God... how will our people be made to pay for these actions? How will these crimes against humanity be "paid for"? I'm going to go sit in my kiddo's room in the rocking chair, cry quietly, and watch her sleep the sleep of the innocent and wonder what revenge will be wrought against her and all of us for Bush's fucking endless sins. And may God have mercy on us.
Posted by Tina :: 12:25 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------