Thursday, August 04, 2005

This Stuff is Why Geneva Conventions Exist

Wash Post: Documents tell the grisly details of brutal interrogation tactics improvised by GIs: beating detainees nearly senseless, using fists, clubs, rubber hoses, the butt of M-16 rifles, and wrapping them w/electrical cords and stuffing them into sleeping bags that they close up. This from The Guardian UK: They cut off my clothes with some kind of doctor's scalpel. I was naked. I thought that I was going to be raped, or electrocuted or they'd castrate me. They took the scalpel to my right chest. Then they cut my left chest. One of them took my penis in his hand and began to make cuts. I was in agony. They must have done this 20 to 30 times, in maybe two hours. There was blood all over. Once they began this, they would do it to me about once a month.
Posted by Tina :: 12:11 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------