Friday, June 02, 2006

O'Reilly admits truth: I am a sociopath

After watching Countdown w/ Keith last night, I see that Bill O has fallen off the truth wagon w/ even more lies about WWII & Malmedy to the unflappable Wes Clark (the 1st time was in Oct '05). But shockingly, via MediaMatters, we see that BO is capable of uttering the truth: "During the May 28 edition of Fox News' The Lineup, O'Reilly informed guest host Megyn Kendall that his 03 interview of Jeremy Glick (whose father was killed during the Sept 11th terrorist attacks) was the interview he "got most offended by." BO said the interview was "just revolting," & made him "so angry and appalled" that, "if I could have whacked him, I would have." Big BO went on to say this: "Well, 1st of all, I have no feelings, as everyone watching the Factor knows. I mean, I am just totally numb. I am a sociopath." Good to see the truth can still even come out of that festering pie-hole of your's Bill. Try remembering that when discussing WWII.
Posted by Tina :: 12:31 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------