Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ohio Voting Clusterfuck... shocking!

So I voted and the results merited that soul-less nutjob Blackwell vs Strickland for Gov. Thankfully I had a coloring book & crayons in my bag b/c BabyGirl and I had to sit on the floor crossed-legged and color the time away as we waited... and waited... and waited to vote. 3 words: Eat me Diebold. And we weren't the only ones in OH to experience such Diebold f-ups 1) here, 2) here, 3) here, 4) here, 5) here, 6) here, 7) here (a 61 yr old guy was so enraged at the clusterfuck at his polling place that he toppled over 2 voting machines). I would have done that, too... but I was way too busy trying to stay inside the lines and make Elmo's fur that perfect shade of red... and oh yeah, too busy keeping my mouth shut as I wanted to scream from the top of my lungs to the sea of elderly that they may only have a few yrs left on this earth, but could they for God's sake think of the future of my 3 yr old as they cast their vote?
Posted by Tina :: 12:47 AM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------