Thursday, May 04, 2006

Cheney Keeps Bio/Chem Suit in Limo

Now we all know that The Big Dick is creepy and probably paranoid (in fact Brent Scowcroft said this about him: "I consider Cheney a good friend—I’ve known him for 30 yrs. But Dick Cheney I don’t know anymore.") but this stuff proves he is just plain batshit crazy (via Vanity Fair): "Cheney travels with a chemical-biological suit at all times. When he gave his friend Robin West and his twin children a ride to the WH a couple of yrs ago, West commented on the fact that Cheney's motorcade varied its daily path. "And he said, 'Yeah, we take different routes so that "The Jackal" can't get me." (I would think he'd be more afraid of revenge-seeking people that he has shot in the face.) West also says "And then there was this big duffel bag in the middle of the backseat, and I said, 'What's that? It's not very roomy in here.' And [Cheney] said, 'No, because it's a chemical-biological suit,' and he looked at it and said, 'Robin, there's only one. You lose.'" Whoa... that is some creepy AND crazy shit, no? But I have to wonder if the bio/chem suit has "Halliburton" written down the arm like a NASCAR driver's suit and does it say "Veep" on the back like a B-ball jersey?
Posted by Tina :: 12:45 AM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------