Monday, January 30, 2006

Winning the Hearts & Minds via Hatred and Kidnapping the Wives of Iraqis

Besides the fact that this a WAR CRIME it has to be the most stupid plan on earth for winning over the Iraqis... 1 kidnapped mother at a time. Editor & Publisher: "The US Army has at least twice seized and jailed the wives of suspected insurgents in hopes of "leveraging" their husbands into surrender, US military documents show. In 1 case, a secretive task force locked up the young mother of a nursing baby, a US intelligence officer reported. In the case of a 2nd detainee, one US colonel suggested to another that they catch her husband by tacking a note to the family's door telling him "to come get his wife." Get this... they even took away a mother who was breastfeeding her 6 month old baby and kept her away from her 3 young children for 2 days. I breastfed my daughter, and if I didn't feed her or pump that milk out like clockwork, besides being incredible painful, I then had milk pouring out of me. Can you imagine how embarrassing that was for that mother, and how awful it was to know that her baby had NOTHING to EAT for 2 WHOLE DAYS?? You can't just start feeding a breastfed baby formula. WTF did that poor baby eat? As the mother of a young child, I would DO ANYTHING... ANYTHING to protect my child, so when these mothers fought being taken against their will, this is what the email of a command staff officer says: "These ladies fought back extremely hard during the original detention. They have shown indications of deceit and misinformation." Well no shit Sherlock. You ripped them away from their children and their homes. You're lucky you didn't enter my home. You would have left w/a hole in you that a 9mm would have put there b/c no one would tear me away from my kid. No one.
Posted by Tina :: 12:57 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------