Monday, January 02, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I'm tearing myself away from Hubby, our fireplace, a sleeping kitty-cat, a sound asleep BabyGirl, and the USA network's "Monk Marathon" to answer this tag, but b/c I am so fond of dear Grandpa Eddie, I will comply:)
4 jobs I've had: University library worker, Server in restaurants, Video store clerk, and Early Educ teacher.
4 things I want to do before I die: See that lovely city that I so love--New Orleans-- back to the way it was when I left, See the reproductive rights women currently have in this nation remain legal and accessible, See anti-gay legislation stopped immediately and all anti-gay hatred & intolerance stopped as well, See our beautiful BabyGirl happy, healthy, productive, and free from tyranny.
4 things I say alot: Damn, For the love of God, Fuck, I love you.
4 of my favorite foods: Grilled steak, Fettucine Alfredo, Popcorn, Red Cake.
4 people I'd like to curse: Bush-Cheney(this is only 1 person since 1 has his hand up the other's ass and makes his mouth move), J is for Judas Kenneth Blackwell- Ohio's Sec of State, the Unholy Trinity of Robertson/ Falwell/ Rod Parsley, and Karl Rove.
4 things I don't trust: Neo-Convicts, Politicians, Any clergy member w/a political agenda, Pedophiles. (NOTE: often times, any 1 of these is interchangable)
4 people from history I'd like to meet: Jesus, Cleopatra, JFK, Hunter S. Thompson.
4 people I'm taggin': I haven't figured that out yet... so be wary folks.
Posted by Tina :: 1:06 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------