Monday, November 28, 2005

It Has Been a Helluva Busy Weekend....


Aren't these 2 Christmas trees gorgeous? These trees belonged to Bill & Hillary Clinton in the '93 WH but I did put up and decorate 2 trees of my own this wkend: 1 for the family rm & 1 for the living rm, plus Hubby and I did gift shopping & we strung lights on our trees and bushes in our front yard and decorated the porch. Yeah, this decorating took ALL wkend long after we hosted Thanksgiving dinner at our home for our familes but we wanted to get all of our decorating done asap to get it out of the way. Then when I sat down to post on my blog Sunday night-- to my horror-- my blog was completely locked up and I had to choose a new template to salvage my archives. So, maaany hrs later, and w/ a full fledged migraine that Imitrex is not even touching, I am only going to post this and then give it a go tomorrow w/my new look for Fuzzy and Blue. And oh yeah: I now have to completely redecorate the 1 Christmas tree b/c BabyGirl was chasing our poor kitty. Kitty is very fuzzy, very fat and very declawed, so when she tried to escape the clutches of BabyGirl (who hugs, squeezes, and kisses the poor cat 24 hrs a day), Kitty leapt for high ground... directly into the freshly decorated tree... which could not handle her 10lbs nor her futile attempts to "claw" her way up the tree, so the poor tree toppled over and half of my lights and ornaments are now destroyed. I am crawling into bed now but not before I take another Imitrex and half of a pain killer left over from when Hubby broke his foot early in 2005. 'Night all... and I'll be back tomorrow.
Posted by Tina :: 1:04 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------