Saturday, August 27, 2005

Ann the Emaciated Hag Coulter Hates NYC

While it is refreshing to see that The Emaciated Hag has stopped plagiarizing other people's stuff, she certainly didn't need to open her gaping spew-hole and say another word EVER. (via HuffPost): From "Hannity and Colmes" 8/25/05 (video here courtesy of Crooks & Liars)- COLMES: "You said, "It's far preferable to fight them on the streets of Baghdad than in the streets of NY, where the residents would immediately surrender... You certainly don't feel that New Yorkers are cowards?" COULTER: I think they would immediately surrender... I don't -- I don't think -- I think I'd rather have them trying to invade Mississippi or Georgia, Alabama, you know, the states where I want Cindy Sheehan's bus tour to go." Yes, we know that you do not think- you vacuous Trany. And as far as those S. Red states... yeah, the Civil War, segregation, and the current state of hillbillies living and breeding off of welfare is the pinnacle of success, huh? And correct me if I'm wrong, but plenty of acts of terrorism have occurred on the GOPers' watch, and Independent Wire illustrates this point beautifully here. I know much has been made of Mann Coulter's engorged Adam's apple, but I think it is just one of Sean Hannity's balls stuck in her throat.
Posted by Tina :: 12:24 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------