Thursday, July 28, 2005

CAFTA Passes House After 1hr 10mins Vote Time

1) That soul-less prick DeLay BROKE the House Rules by keeping the vote open for 1hr & 10mins when the House Rules CLEARLY state that all votes will be given a 15 mins time allottment, but hey, fuck the rules. Rules are for chumps. 2) 15 soul-less Dems voted FOR CAFTA. 3) Despite many Repubs promising to vote no, every single GOPer voted yes. 4) This is what I have to say: A) CAFTA will most likely make all vitamins available by prescription ONLY. Nice. I so look foward to the day when I have to make another expensive appointment w/my doc to get my One a Days, plus my vitamin Cs (and my insurance company will love paying for that visit, huh? Oh well, they'll just make sure to charge us even more) AND then I get to pay pharmacy prices for a product that used to cost me $5 & $2 a piece. B) I am sure every hardworking blue-collar American, who is now a step closer to having to compete w/ people who are willing to work for $.85/hour and no health insurance, would love to send you a thank you card. But they probably need to save their pennies for when their jobs disappear. C) You all just sold middle class & poor Americans down the river AGAIN, given your support of the bankruptcy bill. You just cost the Dems a chance to finally be able to give the American worker what the GOP bloodsuckers would not. I expect to be raped by the GOP. NOT the Dems. My toddler appreciates you whoring out her nation YET AGAIN for your pimps-- the blood money rich corporations. I pray Election '06 is a day of reckoning for you bloodsucking whores who passed this. Dem & GOP alike- all traitors to workers & families must be discarded like the trash they are.
Posted by Tina :: 12:58 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------