Sunday, July 31, 2005

GOP to Hackett: We Will Bury You

Wash Post: Paul Hackett (running for Congress in the Cincy, OH area against GOPer Jean Schmidt) told USA Today that Bush's taunting line, "Bring 'em on!" was "the most incredibly stupid comment I've ever heard a president of the US make." Amen brother. He also told the newspaper that, while he was willing to put his life on the line for the president, "I've said that I don't like the son-of-a-[expletive] that lives in the WH." NRCC spokesman Carl Forti said about Hackett: "He called the commander in chief a son-of-a-[expletive]. We decided to bury him." Hackett's ballsy response that shows that he remains unapologetic about his characterization of the president: "I said it. I meant it. I stand by it. In this district, we need more straight-talking, straight-shooting politicians." Rock on Hackett... now, if we can only take your backbone and transplant it into the ball-less wonder Dems who voted for CAFTA...
Posted by Tina :: 12:58 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------