Friday, March 18, 2005

SHOCKING: Iraq Invaded to Get Oil

Say it ain't so... so all those BLOOD for OIL signs had it right all along, eh? Well, it appears that the plans were drawn up to exploit the Iraqi oil loooong before the invasion, and I'm sure long before Cheney coughed up his handwritten cue cards for Bush to read to scared-stiff America after 9/11. If I were a 9/11 widow, I'd take my urn of ashes of my dearly departed (if I were even lucky enough to have any ashes) and bean it right off of Bush's chimpy face or Cheney's snarling, shiny bald head. Fear mongering, greedy, blood sucking murderers and SOBs... check out the maps that were drawn up to divide the oil here (released in 2003).
Posted by Tina :: 12:22 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------